Search the News Archive
Spoilers are currently disabled.
(All newsposts are visible.)
November 21, 2010 Link to this post
Catching Up with Halo Waypoint
If you haven't been to the Halo Waypoint website recently, you've been missing a ton of stuff! First, let's cover the exclusive content you won't find elsewhere:
- Their latest Community Outreach video features Damian Lacedaemion and Fib3roptik, from This Spartan Life. They talk about what they do and what they like about Reach while killing grunts with rockets on Outpost. Fun!
- A Different Way to Campaign continues with 'Boarding Action' - how many Banshees can you board in a row? I remember people trying stuff like this in Halo 2... seems MUCH more dangerous now.
- The Arbiter, Part 1 gives you an overview of one of the central figures of Halo 2 (and an important character in Halo 3, as well) - if you raced through the games, this will help you understand what you missed.
When you're through with those, bs angel has done a marvelous job of summarizing the latest fan-created content Waypoint's highlighted over the past week - here are some juicy tidbits:
- The Waypoint Wringer highlights the woman who wore Kat armor to PAX 2010 - go check out the person under the plating!
- The Halo: Reach Map of the Week is 'Donkey Kong' - I'm not sure I understand how it works, but it looks rather insane!
- Frack19 built an Elite costume which looks pretty scary!
There's other stuff in there - go explore!
(Louis Wu 15:22:56 UTC)