halo.bungie.org

They're Random, Baby!

Fan Fiction


Rogue Enemies (Chapter 3 4: The URM)
Posted By: Spartan415<superblahblah@bolt.com>
Date: 29 August 2002, 10:09 pm


Read/Post Comments

     "Why do we always do your bidding brother?" Interrogated his older brother Flako. "I'm younger so it is only my rightful place to direct you." Replied Chuma.

     Makota listened as the two argued over... something. "Lets go out and meet them." Makota finally agreed. His stubbornness was his only great weakness. The three walked over to the humans, Jackals,and Grunts. Chuma strode to Linux side. "Now is the time." Chuma whispered to his colleague.

     "All right, as you all know we are here for a reason." Linux started his speech; "I had come here to getaway from the Humans, which I knew for a reason, as did Chuma here," he motioned towards the redElite, "Both of us had friends coming and neither had spoken to the other on the matter you see."He paused then, as if to take a breath

     "Now you may have to take in your surroundings as you know and the people next to you will be your only safety for we have devised a plan to take the Colony." Again he paused, letting each word sink in. "It may sound strange for just us 15 rebels taking over a whole colony but we can succeed." the scientist continued with his long speech.

     "Since the colony is new there will not be as much war-fare activity. There is only one base of each side, Covenant and Human. We will take care of one and then the other. We will only try to clear the land and then gather forces after we unite with other alliances and organizations."

     "It will be a grueling journey but by each of you choosing to come you have each chosen to take on the challenges that await you. We shall be called the United Renegades of Mogal." Linux ended.

     Chuma came to the forefront of the group as Linux went in. "I have already devised a plan to take out the Covenant base that we have come from while Linux is still devising his plan to take over the Human base. One thing we both know that we will do is take out communications first so they do not call for reinforcements or air support from ships in space." Chuma announced to all.

     Linux came back up to the front of the renegades. "You are all dismissed, I will be on the second floor where the bunks are stationed, if you have any ideas or helpful facts then come and tell me or my friend Chuma tomorrow morning at breakfast." With that Linux stepped down and walked towards the ladder for the second floor.

     He thought about how they would survive. Maybe they would come to a peace order with the UNSC organization and wouldn't be considered a threat anymore. He continued his thoughts and came to a point where he actually thought he would be the one to connect the UNSC and the covenant. It was all too soon to know. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.





bungie.org