halo.bungie.org

They're Random, Baby!

Fan Fiction


After HALO (k) Prologue
Posted By: Kyle<cooldud91@hotmail.com>
Date: 22 September 2002, 7:12 pm


Read/Post Comments

It was a time of peace. The Covenant had allied with Earth. Dr. Halsey's son, Jacob Halsey, had created the SPARTAN IIIs, capable of more than the SPARTAN IIs. He created CORTANA Version 2.0, capable of calculating much faster than CORTANA Version 1.0, which had already "DIED". He was a great scientist, and an excellent Marine Fighter. He was Marine General in the Reach system. However, a group of covenant aggressors would not join. 2 admirals, admiral fkagbe and admiral hsdiemaq, and 1 general, gen. jsywk, had kept their forces from joining the Human-Covenant alliance.


Chapter I

The SPARTAN IIIs raged across the battlefield, destroying grunts and jackals, receiving commands from sPARTAN GENERAL JOHN 117, who was the hero that saved the humans and the covenant at HALO. "Capture that artillery post and that Wraith garage!" He screamed. "on the double!" Just then, 3 dropships, along with 6 escort banshees, dropped out of the sky and deployed about a million elites and grunts. AHAHAHA!! Screamed the marines as they jumped out of their PELICAN II dropships.
"whadaya doing here!?" Screamed SPARTAN Sgt. 743.
"Thought we might give you a hand!" Sait Pvt. Mendoza Jr. "After all, we are the toughest marines around."
The banshees swooped down, fired a volley of shots at the squad, and zoomed back around. Pvt. Wallace Jenkins Jr. Pulled out his heavy RL-219 NUKE rocket launcher and fired it at one of the banshees. The explosion brought down an additional 2 more. He fired another shot, taking down the rest of them. A team of longsword III fighters fired off their machine guns and dropped heavy 20-Kiloton bombs on the artillery post. It detonated explosives inside the warehouse. 5 grunts, plasma rifles in hand, fired at the ships. "Me need food!" screamed one of the grunts. "Look! Pelican!" Another one said. "Kill him!" the 3rd one yelled. They fired gobs and gobs of shots, aiming for the left engine. It overheated, exploded and took the pelican down. "Me, me, that was me!" one of the grunts said. They scavenged the dropship, found food, and munched it down. "Well that's stupid!" Pvt. mendoza said. They shot down the dropship for the food! And I'm hungry!"
"Stow it!" Said Sgt. Aaron Keyes, nephew of the late Captain Jacob Keyes. "Wait!" Mendoza said. "Let me finish reading my book!"
after hours of arguing, complaining about putting their book down, and complaining about hunger, they reached the control bunker. "What does it do?" Jenkins said.
"We'l find out." SPARTAN Cadet 789 said.

Chapter 2

The army didn't want to find out what the control panel did, so they planted 6 nukes on it instead and called for evac. The control room exploded, And so did the rest of the area. Leaving a huge crater that had an area of 600,000,000 square miles. Canyons started to form, the planet started to crack. H huge piece came off from another nuke cluster that another group of marines placed, hitting one of the moons. The debris from the moon flew back at the planet, blowing up the weak cracking planet and Gen. Jsywk's army(And him) However, the 2 admirals needed to be destroyed, too...

To be continued.....

Preview for

Pt. 2 of

After Halo

Cortana V2.0 stared out of the pelican dropship. There it was, the Truth and Reconcilliation II, they were gonna board it in a few moments. "This is suicide! Cortana v2.0 said,  a Spartan was killed in an assault like this!"

"We ain't gonna give up!" Mendoza said. "My dad was a prisoner aboard the Truth and Reconciliation I, and he escaped!" They were drawn in, and greeted by squads of grunts. Some had plasma rifles, some had needlers, and some had fuel rod guns one of the grunts moved out and shot a superheated plasma shot at Pvt. Timothy Jackson. "Tim!" Mendoza screamed.

No answer.





bungie.org