halo.bungie.org

They're Random, Baby!

Fan Fiction

Use this form to submit new Fan Fiction to HBO.

NOTICE

Under no circumstances will stories be accepted via email. There is a known problem that causes some users of Internet Explorer on Windows XP to have trouble using this form; if you have trouble with this combination, download a different browser and try again. Do NOT mail the story in to us; we will ignore it. Thank you.

Directions for use (will pop up in a new window) READ THESE OR ELSE!

Author Name:
Email:
Title:
Body:
 
The old rule requiring splitting stories that were larger than 32k no longer applies. You are welcome to split up a story that you feel should be released as a serial piece - but you don't need to to please the system. You can choose where to split them. (Be sure that your title reflects the pieces properly... 10 pieces all with the same title will annoy readers. If you break a story up, make that clear in the title.
 
Series Type: Single Story  New Series  Existing Series
 
If this story is not part of a series, choose "Single Story". If it is the beginning of a new series, choose "New Series". If it is a continuation of an existing story, choose "Existing Series". Don't blow this off!
 
Is a Poem? Yes  No
 
Misuse of this particular button will not only get your fiction deleted, but will get you banned from the entire section.
 



bungie.org