Here are some tips for all you tank lovers/haters.
- Face the scorpion tank in the opposite direction of where you're
planning to shoot. That way, your cockpit will be protected from snipers,
and damage will be greatly reduced.
- Always hold down the right mouse button when in a Scorpion tank. It will
deliver a constant spray of bullets and will get a pesky sniper, or rocket
launcher out of zooming mode at no extra cost.
- When you're facing the enemy and they're on foot, hopping all over the
place, blast at the ground close to them. Many times they will be killed in
the splash damage.
- Frag grenades will only put a dent in a tank driver's health, but a
plasma grenade stuck to the cockpit will give you a kill. You don't even
have to stick the cockpit, just stick the tank two or three times.
- Keep it mind that the Scorpion tank is not as slow as it looks. It is
rather fast, and will outrun any enemy on foot.